Every so often I'll get an e-mail or find an article that really draws me in. It gets my attention, inspires me or teaches me something new. I wanted to create a space to share these with you. It could even be a sale that's just so good I need to let y'all know. Like today...
1. LOFT is having an extra 60% off the sale items right now! Online and in-store. This is my favorite time to shop! Seriously, amazing deals. Run, don't walk!
2. One of my favorite bloggers of all time, Beth Jones (she's literally amazing and totally unique) just posted a new YouTube video '5 Things to Thrift - Styling Lessons', highlighting 5 items that you can find at any thrift store. She films herself actually at the thrift store pulling things from the racks and styles them up. I love watching her videos. She's so fun and just does her own thang. Totally worth the watch!
3. If you were looking for a great winter layering piece (even for us Floridian's) or just a great basic in general... look no further. The J. Crew tissue turtleneck! You can literally pair this with ANYTHING. Of course the stripes are my favorite. Tuck it in to some high waist boyfriend jeans, slip on a pair of sleek flats, hair in a bun, and a statement earring. A chic look on the fly.
4. According to Who What Wear these will be the "it shoes" of 2017. I would have to agree! Maybe not the Chanel's they feature, but slides in general. I was already a big fan and don't see the trend going anywhere. Slides are the new flip-flops. Throw those old things away and get you some!
5. Mom jeans! I'm hooked. Modern and fresh. If the fit is right they can still totally flatter and not flatten. You know what I mean. The flat mom butt. Eek! I love how these street style stars take them to the next level. They totally rock the mom jean. I am obsessed with the frayed edges which is another "trend" that is here to stay and totally makes them look less mom-ish. More like mom with an edge. You know, the cool mom. That's me ;)
I'll get some more together for you next week!